[ANALYSIS] Yoo Seung Ho 💕 Kim So Hyun 3


 source: 


You're right Seungho ya... We (your fans) never have such kind of thought. Your happiness is the most important thing for us. Please be happy (with Sohyunie)... 🙂🙂🙂



source: 

That's great. being cautious is a must.
As you said, "drama is drama and reality is reality". When you feel that "drama things" can be brought into reality, you would say it firmly/clearly, without need to answer vaguely. You don't want to cause unnecessary rumors, right? 😅😅😅
But you never say "No" or deny anything about "dating with Sohyunie" or "your heart fluttered because of her". 🤔😏
Is it because it's real? Because there is something going on between you and her? Because the only reason is just because she was still a minor?" 🤔😏 I hope so Seungho ya.... 😍😍😍

2 comments:

  1. Hai... I found this blog unintentionally while trying to find Ysh and Ksh's news, it is nice analisys.

    I am not really into k drama, I just love Song Hye Kyo, that's why I just watch her drama, and I just finished ruler lately becoz my friend recommeded it, she said the acting was good, you see the female lead? She is just 19, and when I watched it... woah... I feel like I found Song Hye Kyo's descendant, beautiful and good at acting (maybe there are any other I just too picky)

    Anyhow, I never ship shk with her co-star except sjk, and I think I found my second otp now shyshy couple right? Omg the way Ysh did to Ksh reminds me of Sjk did to Shk, the way he looked at her, his careness, his smile, stick like a stamp on the envelope, however Ysh and Ksh are still young and still have long journey but I do hope they will be together forever in the end. Just Keep the faith.I am very happy to find my shipmate ��.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you so much and welcome aboard 😍
      I'm sorry for the very late reply. I just found out your comment today. I don't know why but it was in the spam 😢

      ikr, they're so lovely 😍
      let's keep the faith.
      if you want to find more about them you can check soompi forum for shyshy couple 💕💕

      Delete